Crave Chronicles: Episode Two – Wing Stop v. Buffalo Wild Wings [video]

$1780
$3000

About the Contributors
Jessalyn Baer, Staff Writer
Jessalyn Baer is a senior at Normal Community High School and has been a member of both the varsity cheerleading and diving teams. This is currently her first year working as a staff writer for the Inkpot.  On the weekend I like to play lacrosse and volunteer at the Humane Society of Central Illinois. A random fact about me is that I tore my ACL in May while hanging out with friends. If I won a million dollars I would donate half to charity, put some toward college, then give the rest to my parents and my sister.
Jaxon Creasey, Staff Reporter
Jaxon Creasey is a senior at Normal Community High School and is a four-year member of the Ironmen football team. He became a staff reporter for the Inkspot his senior year.  I am interested in pursuing a Sports Management degree. My all-time dream is to work for a professional sports organization. If I won a million dollars I would buy a really nice house and a really nice car.
Olivia Plangger, Co-Editor-in-Chief
Olivia Plangger is a senior at Normal Community and a second-year Inkspot reporter. Throughout her time in high school, she has competed on the Lady Iron basketball team, performed with the NCHS Chamber Orchestra, and formed bonds while in Generation Connect club.  A favorite film of mine is the Sandlot. The best advice I could give to an underclassman is to take advantage of every opportunity, stay involved, and enjoy your time.
$1780
$3000