Three important things to do over Winter Break

Winter break is here!  Although it is a great to have free time away from school, it is easy to get bored in the two weeks free from school.  Here are some ideas to keep busy over break.

• Sleep.  Sleeping may not be the most fun activity to take part in, but it is important.  It is easy to not get enough sleep during the school year, so taking advantage of it over Winter Break will do justice.  The chances of catching up on sleep again are slim until Spring Break.
  • Organize.  A semester is over, and another one is on its way.  Break gives many opportunities to take some time to get ready for the upcoming semester.  New classes and teachers will be introduced after December, and it is a smart idea to reorganize all school supplies.  New materials will have you feeling fresh for the New Year.
  • Spend time with friends and family.  Spending time with family and friends is one thing that doesn’t get old, and there is plenty of time to do just that over winter vacation.  The holidays are meant for family time, so take advantage of the chance and have fun.
$1880
$3000

Natalie Trumbull
Natalie Trumbull, Staff Reporter
Natalie is a junior at NCHS who manages to focus on her studies and the fun of being a teenager simultaneously.  She is a second year journalism student with a love for graphic design. Random Fact About Me Although I have a very large personality, I will forever be four foot eight.  The best things come in small packages. Guilty Pleasure Catscatscatscatscatscats. Slogan to Live By "When in doubt, meow it out."      
$1880
$3000