Normal Community's student news
Back to Article
Back to Article

Watch ‘The Office’ Christmas episodes

Season six, “Secret Santa”-  In this episode, the office throws a Christmas party, and Michael is angry when Jim allows Phyllis to be Santa, so he disgraces his coworkers and their gifts for one another. Meanwhile, Oscar develops a crush on a new warehouse worker, and Andy's secret Santa gift to Erin – the 12 Days of Christmas – does not go as well as planned. By far the most humorous Office Christmas episode due to Michael’s egocentric behavior.

Season six, “Secret Santa”- In this episode, the office throws a Christmas party, and Michael is angry when Jim allows Phyllis to be Santa, so he disgraces his coworkers and their gifts for one another. Meanwhile, Oscar develops a crush on a new warehouse worker, and Andy's secret Santa gift to Erin – the 12 Days of Christmas – does not go as well as planned. By far the most humorous Office Christmas episode due to Michael’s egocentric behavior.

Netflix

Netflix

Netflix

Watch ‘The Office’ Christmas episodes

Will Dowell ranks The Office Christmas movies just in time for the holiday season.

Inkspot • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in