Madison Mason

Madison Mason, Staff Reporter

Madison is a senior at Normal Community High School. She is involved with the theatre community, as a Drama club member and a Thespian. This is her first year as a staff reporter on the Inkspot. Likes Chipotle, watching Chopped, eating Chipotle whilst watching ChoppedBest advice Don't touch the handrails in the stairways at NCHS. Those things are nasty; you're better than that. Random fact about me I took this class because my brother met his girlfriend of three years in it and I'm looking for Mr. Right. The options don't look too great. Hidden talent I can do a subpar Mickey Mouse impression and make fart noises with my collarbone. I'm going far, I know. Guilty pleasure The Vampire Diaries. I've watched the whole series at least three times. I'm not sorry.

All content by Madison Mason
Iron Dance Team pirouettes into new division

Team moves up to 3A after school population grows
Madison Mason, Staff Reporter Nov 15, 2016

The pressure is on for the girls of the NCHS dance team: this year, they have been moved up from a division 2A group to 3A by the IHSA. The division is decided by the population of the school. The cutoff is 2,006 students and this year we hit 2,052 students. This means the team is now going to be competing...

Continue Reading
Load More Stories
$1880
$3000