Favorite features of the new Apple update

• Sydney Monroe (12) says, “I like the invisible text, balloons, confetti, and fireworks that you can send in text messages.”

• Jonah Beer (10) says, “It is fun to send text messages different ways.”

• Leighanna Rutledge (9) says, “I like the digital touch because it’s different and new. My favorite is the heart.”

• CJ Wilbourn (10) says, ”I like the update screen, and the notifications.”

• Kacie Twyford (9) says,” So far it’s the iMessage update because there is a lot of new thing you can do with it.”

• Jada Johnson (12) says, “I like how you can draw pictures in the text messages.”

• Gage Gadberry (11) says, “My favorite feature is sending effects in text messages.”

• Krishna Patel (10) says, “I like how you can search pictures in text messages. It makes it easier.”

• Alex Klosterman (12) says,” The new music update because it is easier to understand and easier to find music. I switched to Apple Music from Spotify.”

• Kennede Haynes (11) says, “When you send your message you can send it with confetti and other screen effects.”

$1880
$3000

About the Contributors
Corinne Monroe
Corinne Monroe, Managing Editor
Corinne Monroe is a senior at Normal Community High School. She is Managing Editor for the InkspotI love to play softball. My biggest pet peeve is when I text someone and they don’t respond. It drives me nuts! My all-time dream is to meet Jennie Finch and be able to work with her on softball. Fun fact about me is that I have twin sister and we look nothing alike.
Becca Merrill
Becca Merrill, Associate Editor
Becca Merrill is a senior at Normal Community High School. Her role with the NCHS Inkspot is Associate Editor. I like Being in FFA, playing softball, and showing  chickens. I am most comfortable in Front of people speaking. A random fact I was chosen to be a delegate for my FFA chapter and was sent to Washington D.C for a conference.
$1880
$3000